St. Louis Irrigation System Installation & Management
Proper irrigation involves much more than turning on the hose a few times a week. Irrigation system efficiency and proper coverage are critical in maintaining your commercial property. Spec-Trim can monitor your system’s operational status, identifying limitations and making expert recommendations, including...
- Improve poor design resulting in coverage deficiencies
- Adjust sprinkler heads for proper coverage to avoid water waste
- Set time clocks to run at proper intervals
- Replace non-working heads
- Relocate heads to adapt to a maturing landscape
- Repair all electrical and control valve issues
Commercial Irrigation Systems by Spec-Trim are much more complex than a few sprinklers. We provide an initial assessment of your lawn and property and then recommends installing a system that fits your property and needs. We’ll manage and maintain it during the entire summer to make sure your lawn is properly watered as the season changes and your lawn matures. We can even provide regular testing and repair throughout the year. At the end of the season, we’ll prepare your system for the Winter. The pipes must be blown out and shut down to prevent damage before the ground freezes.